Michele Thrasher of Staging by MON BRIO is an Accredited Staging Professional (ASP) who has Staged 100's of houses. Additionally, she is an involved member of International Assoc. of House Staging Professionals (IAHSP).
Staging by MON BRIO’s dynamic business approach has earned a reputation as NW Ohio’s and SE Michigan’s Premier Staging Authority. Passion for excellence in the industry and a unique perspective on the craft has joined together a network of skilled individuals that broaden the company's scope of work. Our team is the best of the best!
Staging is a MUST in a Down Market!
Staging is about creating a dream home for buyers. It goes beyond just cleaning, de-personalizing and
de-cluttering. It's about engaging the minds of your buyers to envision themselves in the house. Staging will transform your home into a House For Sale, a product ready for market, ready to Be Sold! Professional Staging from Staging by MON BRIO works within your budget and timeline to make that happen!
Staging is About "Engaging the Minds of Buyers to Dream"
• Where buyers’ can imagine their lives in the home
• Where buyers can imagine their own things in your space
• Where they can see themselves relaxing and letting go of the day
• Where they can see themselves cooking for their families
• Where their dreams come to life
Benefits of Staging Your House for Sale
• Staged houses can sell faster
• Staged houses can get higher offers
• Staged houses look better in the MLS pictures, getting more potential buyers to visit the house (remember 80%+ of all potential buyers view photos on-line before deciding to see in-person)
• Staged houses have a competitive edge over competing properties
• Professionally Staged houses sell 80% faster than their non-staged competition, as the non-staged homes in-effect sell the Staged houses!
Decorating vs. Staging
• Decorating turns a house into a home
• Staging transforms your home into a House for Sale!
• The way we live and the way we Show & Sell are two different experiences!
You’re not selling your home, you’re selling a house!
By Michele Thrasher, ASP
Staging by MON BRIO