Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Wall Stencils

1.)
I was initially on the hunt for wallpaper for my foyer, yes, LOVE Wallpaper!  I was getting overwhelmed by choices and prices for the area I had to cover. I soon switched gears and headed over to Etsy to search for wall stencil options.  What I came upon is not your mothers country goose or Waverly leaf pattern stencil.  Fresh, clean, sophisticated and whimsical are now options for all of us!

2.)











3.)











4.)











All of the above are from Cutting Edge Stencils.  Check out her informative site, she is also on Etsy.

This next set is from Royal Design Studio.  I think the Moroccan theme are some my favorites.



5.)









6.)







7.)









8.)






VOTE for your favorite-I numbered each sample.

No comments:

Post a Comment