Thursday, June 9, 2011

"Light The Money"

My new favorite saying...!  I just heard it for the first time on Million Dollar Decorators and It really captures what I do!  As a Real Estate Agent, It's my job to highlight a property's BEST FEATURES (light the money)!  Sometimes, it takes some uncovering, some polishing, some replacing and a fresh perspective to make a home shine! 

                                                                    California Closets




Waterworks
                                                                            Country Living





Closets, Fixtures, Kitchens, Fireplaces, Moldings, plus Patio and Landscaping are some of the top tier items to highlight.  I know, what your saying, "Kristie, my house doesn't have features this elaborate".  The truth is, many homes don't, but it's my job to help create and  accentuate a homes best features and give the buyer what they are looking for.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful! I think it is part of making a house a home, adding to the value and the memories.
    pve

    ReplyDelete