Thursday, August 11, 2011

Picture This


Architectual Digest
Hi All!  So we just had family photos taken at The TBG by friend, co-worker and Photographer Kathy Jaworski, Photography by K.  With my kids being 2.5 and 4.5, pictures of them are so precious to me, and to any parent when speaking of their off spring!  The fact is, I don't like to take pictures!  I do not have a knack for capturing The Moment.  Thank the Lord Kathy does!  I will actually end up with more photo's than I originally anticipated :)  This leads me to my dilemma, how do I display my pictures?   Here are a few ideas I found online, let me know which one you like best!

Domino

Metropoliten Home

Jen Mankin

Tara Whitney

Oh by the way, Kathy is working on her "mini session" schedule.  I'll let you know as soon as I get it!  I am already thinking about Christmas Card Photos-Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment