Retails for 4,500.00, at Williams Sonoma but let's move past that...
Inspired by a French chateau kitchen, Parisian Designer Felix Monge tailored our island to today’s home cook. Hand crafted using traditional tongue and groove and dove-tail joinery, a riveted brass band frames the granite top, while a slide-out side table nearly doubles the workspace.
- Double-sided with four dove-tail constructed drawers, two cabinets and two brass towel bars, plus a wine rack and a removable maple cutting board.
- Wine storage holds twelve bottles of wine or Champagne.
- Removable cutting board with brass handles.
- Hand built from solid mahogany with maple, mahogany and cherry veneer.
- Finished with natural shellac, beeswax and French polishing--a traditional beeswax finish brings out the luster of the wood.
- Antique brass drawer pulls.
- This item is made to order.
- 6-8 week lead time.
Felix Monge collection
So, Felix Monge is not quite in budget for a kitchen Island but wow, I love all of the details, not sure how I could re-create this? Here's my other problem. I want this so much bigger and with a sink!
The perfect setting for your new Felix Monge (ish) Island! Check out the ceiling light fixtures-Love!
photo from Cultivate.com, part of the William-Somoma brand. I am pinning this baby!