Monday, October 17, 2011

New addiction




So, I have been a bit depressed lately about this gluten free thing I have going.  Totally not a tragedy,
but I MISS MY GLUTEN!  Just when I think I have the hang of my new diet, my family suggests we go to Zingerman's while in Ann Arbor.  Seriously, kick me while I am down.  Long story short, Zingerman's was so wonderfully accommodating, I don't remember receiving customer service like they gave me-ever!  To make things even sweeter, they have a gluten free brownie, The Townie Brownie.  Amazing! 

Townie Brownie Gluten free, made with quinoa and amaranth, stuffed with chocolate chunks. With a texture that's more fudge-y than cake-y you can give it to a standard brownie fan and they may not even miss the wheat.
Note that while the ingredients of the brownie itself are wheat free, it is made at Zingerman's Bakehouse where we use wheat flour in other products: dark chocolate, chocolate chunks, eggs, sugar, butter, amaranth flour, quinoa flour, salt, vanilla.

GO TO Zingerman's  IMMEDIATELY!  NOT ONLY IS THE FOOD ADDICTIVE BUT SO IS THE STAFF!



No comments:

Post a Comment